‘Do you need medicine?’
The 6th time is about "Food poisoning remedies by green tea".That the "health benefits of green tea", has written a special edition. The 6th time is about "Food poisoning remedies by green tea".
- Prevention of cancer
- Immune power up
- Lose weight
- Decrease in cholesterol level
- Improve memory and learning ability
- Prevention and bactericidal action of food poisoning
- Caries prevention
- Prevention of halitosis
- The effect of preventing drowsiness
- Suppress the possibility of functional disorder
- Adult disease prevention
- Help the gastrointestinal work
- Prevention of arteriosclerosis and stroke, prevention of blood
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Suppression of atopic and pollinosis
- Anti-influenza action
- Effect on AIDS
- Hangover prevention
- Stress relief
Food poisoningFoodborne illness usually arises from improper handling, preparation, or food storage.
- Mycotoxins and alimentary mycotoxicoses
- Natural toxins
- Other pathogenic agents
Symptoms often include vomiting, fever, and aches, and may include diarrhea.
PrincipleThe three major principles for preventing food poisoning by bacteria and virus are the following three.
- Do not attach bacteria (clean)
- Do not grow bacteria (quick, cool, dry)
- Kill bacteria (heating etc.)
AntibacterialTea has antibacterial effect against the following bacteria and fungi (mold).
- Vibrio cholerae
- Typhoid fever
- Mycoplasma pneumonia
- Vibrio parahaemolyticus
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Helicobacter pylori
- Escherichia coli O157
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Penicillin-resistant Streptococcus pneumoniae
Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)The body of the disinfectant in the tea is the catechin component. The most sterilizing power among them is epigallocatechin gallate. As with certain antibiotics, catechin injures and sterilizes bacterial cell membranes. Catechin also enhances the antibacterial potency of antibiotics when used in combination with penicillin antibiotics.
Colon cleanse by teaBesides bactericidal action, tea has a function to detoxify toxins from bacteria.
- Cholera toxin
- Pertussis toxin
- Vibrio parahaemolyticus thermostable hemolysin
- Intestinal venom of S. aureus
- Vero toxin of intestinal hemorrhagic E. coli O157
Cause ingredients are catechins. Catechin acts like antitoxin antibody. Tea is considered effective for the prevention of cholera and food poisoning.
Antimicrobial / sterilizing
Catechin exhibits a detoxifying effect of eliminating toxins against "toxin type" bacteria, a bactericidal action of destroying bacterial cell membranes against "infectious type" bacteria, and it exerts a great effect on food poisoning prevention