‘Do you need medicine?’
Stress environment that damage cells and geneWe live in modern society, living with great stress.
- Automobile exhaust gas and polluted atmosphere
- Harmful ultraviolet rays due to destruction of the ozone layer
- Damage to the body due to smoking and drinking
- Biased nutritional value due to irregular eating habits
- Electromagnetic waves radiated from personal computers
- televisions, mobile phones, microwave ovens, etc
These external stimuli damage the cells as well as our cells. Because of these external stimuli, a large amount of highly harmful active oxygen in our body occurs in the body.
90% of the causes of illness are reactive oxygen
For humans, there is a defense function that the enzyme (SOD) to be eliminated works when the active oxygen (oxygen poison) is increased too much. However, at the age of 40 and older, this work starts to decline, and the ability to process excessively generated active oxygen decreases. Excessive active oxygen impairs tissue cells, causes various diseases, and promotes aging. "Green tea" has a substance (SOD) that eliminates high active oxygen higher than extractables of various foods and health tea.
health benefits of green tea
- Prevention of cancer
- Immune power up
- Lose weight
- Decrease in cholesterol level
- Improve memory and learning ability
- Prevention and bactericidal action of food poisoning
- Caries prevention
- Prevention of halitosis
- The effect of preventing drowsiness
- Suppress the possibility of functional disorder
- Adult disease prevention
- Help the gastrointestinal work
- Prevention of arteriosclerosis and stroke, prevention of blood
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Suppression of atopy and pollinosis
- Anti-influenza action
- Effect on AIDS
- Hangover prevention
- Stress relief
The relationship between green tea and health is drawing attention and new research results are reported one after another. In addition, we may add efficacy. From next time, I would like to deeply describe each relationship.