‘Do you need medicine?’
The 8th time is about "How to cure bad breath by green tea".That the "health benefits of green tea", has written a special edition. The 8th time is about "How to cure bad breath by green tea".
- Prevention of cancer
- Immune power up
- Lose weight
- Decrease in cholesterol level
- Improve memory and learning ability
- Prevention and bactericidal action of food poisoning
- Caries prevention
- Prevention of halitosis
- The effect of preventing drowsiness
- Suppress the possibility of functional disorder
- Adult disease prevention
- Help the gastrointestinal work
- Prevention of arteriosclerosis and stroke, prevention of blood
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Suppression of atopic and pollinosis
- Anti-influenza action
- Effect on AIDS
- Hangover prevention
- Stress relief
Bad breath is when a noticeably unpleasant odor is believed to be present on the breath. It can result in anxiety among those affected. It is also associated with depression and symptoms of obsessive compulsive disorder.
The concerns of bad breath may be divided into genuine and non-genuine cases. In about 90% of genuine halitosis cases, the origin of the odor is in the mouth itself. The remaining cases are believed to be due to disorders in the nose, sinuses, throat, lungs, esophagus, or stomach. The treatment depends on the underlying cause. Initial efforts may include tongue cleaning, mouthwash, and flossing.
ComponentThere are two kinds of ingredients in green tea which are said to be effective for halitosis prevention.
CatechinCatechin that explains many times from last time. It is characterized by catechin having strong antibacterial / bactericidal action and antioxidant action. Therefore, catechins are effective for bad breath by reducing germs in the mouth and decomposing volatile sulfides (hydrogen sulfide and methyl mercaptan) that cause odors.
ChlorophyllChlorophyll is essential in photosynthesis, allowing plants to absorb energy from light. Although it may be that many people imagine a coloring agent when it is heard as chlorophyll, it is generally renowned that deodorizing effect and bactericidal action are recognized.
Benefits of green tea
- Promotes salivation
- Bactericidal effect
- No sugar content
Caffeine overdoseGreen tea has the effect of halitosis prevention. However, if you make a mistake in how to drink, you may cause deterioration of halitosis. The reason is that the ingredients in green tea has caffeine. Overdose of caffeine may deteriorate bad breath.
- If the number and amount of urine is increased due to the diuretic effect, much moisture in the body will be deprived. Reducing the water content in the body will dry out in the mouth, so the secretion of saliva will decrease.
- Caffeine activates the function of sympathetic nerves, which are autonomic nerves. When the sympathetic nerve becomes active, the secretion of mucous saliva is promoted, so there is a possibility that it may cause bad breath.
GargleIf only for bad breath prevention, we recommend "gargle with green tea". Since caffeine is never taken in the body, diuretic action does not occur. It is efficient because it can receive sterilization, antibacterial and deodorant effect by catechin and chlorophyll in the mouth.
How to "gargle with green tea"
- Rinse your mouth first.It is necessary to wash away dirt and food remnants in the mouth.
- Put a small amount of the green tea in your mouth and swish it around in your mouth.
- Tilt your head back, and without swallowing the liquid, try to open your mouth and make the "ahhh" sound.
- Spit the gargling liquid out into the sink.
- Finally rinse the mouth with water.
- In order to get effective, it is necessary to do the proper gargling.
- The smaller the fermentation degree of tea leaves, the catechin amount has been renowned to be many. Green tea rather than black tea or oolong tea is the most suitable.
- Green tea put in teapot is the most suitable. It is reported that the amount of catechin is about 2.5 times greater than that of PET bottle green tea.
Why do not you take green tea well into your life and practice bad breath prevention?