3 VARIETIES│Umami kamairi-cha, Black tea, Houji-cha
TEABAG 3 VARIETIES Contents: 26 PCS
- Umami kamairi-cha ( 2g x 10 pcs )
- Black tea ( 3g x 8 pcs )
- Houji-cha ( 3g x 8 pcs )
LEAF 3 VARIETIES Contents: 110g / 3.88oz
- Umami kamairi-cha ( 30g / 1.06oz )
- Black tea ( 30g / 1.06oz )
- Houji-cha ( 50g / 1.76oz )
Umami kamairi-cha "Maromi"
"Kamairi-cha" accounts for only 0.02% of Japanese tea production in 2019, making it a very rare tea in Japan. Most Japanese tea (sencha, gyokuro, etc.) is mainly steamed tea, which heats and stops fermentation by steaming. On the other hand, "Kamairi-cha" does not undergo the usual steam treatments of Japanese tea and does not have the characteristic astringent taste of most Japanese tea. After a short withering, they are fired in hot iron pans of up to 420 °C with repeated agitation to prevent charring. "Kamairi-cha" has a mildly roasted flavour with more sweet and fresh notes than bitter ones. "Kamairi-cha" has a characteristically light, refreshing taste that lacks astringency. The indescribable fragrance will spread to the back of your mouth and throat, and will be filled with a refreshing flavor and lingering finish.
A blend of Japanese-born black tea varieties "Benifuuki" and native varieties native to Japan. "Benifuuki" is a variety that has been bred uniquely to Japan over many years based on the Darjeeling native tea variety that has a mascatel flavor. You can feel the gorgeous aroma derived from black tea varieties and the astringency of tannins, and the transparency and refreshing blueness of green tea varieties in a well-balanced manner. The light blue of the cup is bright, slightly dark orange, the taste is slightly astringent, and it is rich, and the refreshing scent called "Muscat flavor" (the scent of muscat grapes in the mouth) is exceptional. Because it is fermented well, the lingering scent and taste lasts for a long time.
Houji-cha is a tea made by roasting green tea leaves and kuki at a high temperature, and is characterized by its strong aroma and dark brown color. Roasting at high temperature reduces bitterness and astringency, resulting in a very refreshing taste. Most Japanese green teas have a nice natural grass and plant flavor, but Houji-cha has a very different flavor. It has the least amount of caffeine, but has a chocolate, caramel, and coffee-like flavor. A fragrant taste and a refreshing aftertaste last in the mouth. Regardless of the content, it goes well with various meals, Japanese sweets, and Western sweets. It has a gentle taste and is easy to drink both warm and cold, making it ideal for quenching thirst.
Shipping- Ship to World wide Services: Expedited international shipping carrier for FedEx or DHL. We ships worldwide directly from Japan. Once you order, the merchandise will usually reach you in 4 to 12 days from Japan.
- Cost: Shipping cost fluctuates depending on exchange rate and weight. Please follow the payment in the cart. However, in many countries, including the United States, shipping is free for orders over US $ 200 ( *Free shipping on orders over US $ 300 in some areas far from Japan).
- Handling time: Will usually ship within 3 - 7 business days of receiving cleared payment.
- Delivery address: Once your order is shipped, possessive rights of the products belong to the purchaser. If the parcel does not reach its destination because the purchaser incorrectly entered the delivery address, we don't accept responsibility. Therefore, please enter the delivery address carefully and correctly.